Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First Mods


I have to admit, my first intentions were not so much to mod the piss out of the car but to just play with it, have some fun and then sell it when the new R35 GTR is released. I hate stock looking cars so my first mods were to lower it with TEIN Flex coilovers, a set of decent wheels and an exhaust.
So, in the spring of 2006, I ordered and received a set of 17/17 JDM BBS Stern 2 piece wheels from the asses at The Skyline Shop, Kumho tires to replace the worn Yokos that came with the car and to at least complete the set, a used ARK DT-S exhaust, and the aforementioned Tein Flex coilovers bought new off Ebay. I actually was very satisfied with the look, the sound and of course the handling and thought I was done.


I was contacted by Will of Advantech Studios and he shot a cool video of the car for a class project (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVQOjNJ7HoU).

I also had some glamour shots taken by Kevin Luc (aznkid.com). Man they look awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment