Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Abandoned (or poorly stored) NSX in Mississauga

Over the Xmas break the family stayed at the Stage West hotel in Mississauga. On the second night I decided to park in the indoors lot and while looking for a spot what do I see huddled in a lonesome corner but this Brooklands Green NA2.



It had 2 flat tires, a thick coating of dust, water drops were all over the hood and roof from the melting saltwater seeping through a crack in the ceiling overhead which was under the top uncovered level of the parking lot. Someone had written "I AM A NICE CAR, CLEAN ME OR GO AWAY!". I managed to scrape away some of the encrusted dust on the passenger window to see it was an NA2 (6 spd), had 3 defi gauges on the centre dash, an aftermarket steering hub with the steering wheel removed, and a Bride Gias Low Max seat in the drivers side. There is a red authentic Honda badge on the front, appears to be lowered but otherwise stock.

I am guessing it must belong to someone connected to the hotel, otherwise why would it b parked there for so long. I also assume the owner has not seen it in a while or s/he would have moved it to a less exposed location or would have at least thrown a cover on it.

I'm hoping someone might recognize the car and help the owner retrieve it. Heck, I might even consider buying it so it ca have a better home!

No comments:

Post a Comment