Sunday, April 11, 2010

In goes more parts

I've spent all winter doing what I normally do...browse the internet looking for new and cool parts for the NSX :) I had the car home for less than 24 hrs before I start tearing into her. In went the Dali Racing underbonnet vent which directs air through the Type R vented hood, the Dali Racing large weave CF headlight covers, OMP Superquadro d-shaped suede steering wheel (no more slipping on the greasy MOMO leather) and the bigass Voltex wing. I was not sure if I wanted to keep the tall stands John Keezer had included but now that it's installed I really like them. My buddy Peter has the same wing but with shorter stands and he's offered to trade if I want a lower profile wing but I think I will pass.

Amazingly, the one part that gave me the hardest time to install is the Zoom Engineering rearview mirror. The screw supplied with it is about 1mm too short! I'll be stopping by the local hardware store to look for a suitable replacement.



2 comments:

  1. Dude, u selling ur Type R spoiler?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me if you have any parts selling. Thanks.

    Steven13au@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete