Friday, September 30, 2011

She's for sale people!

Had insomnia tonight, got out of bed at 3:30 am and decided to post this on Prime:
NSX for sale.

Those who have been following this blog knows I've been on the fence for a while. I have tried to do it in a hush hush way hoping the right person will come along, fall in love with what I have done and give my baby a new home.  I got the word out through contacts in the business as well as through the communtiy via word of mouth.  There has been a few interested parties but talks seem to go no where.  Finally I have decided to do the logical thing and just post BLCBIRD up on Prime and let the world know.

*sigh*

3 comments:

  1. Noooo don't do this to me haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm from British Columbia And I was wondering what the pop-up head light laws are. Do you have to drive around with the headlight up in the day? Or do the LED's work as daytime running lights?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just need daytime running lights, and the LEDs on the car function as that. I had the Canadian DTRLs before but got rid of them because they just look ugly. I had some japanese led DTRLs for a while...look at some of the old pics and you'll see them. I may put them back on since they turn on automatically with the ignition but I got rid fo them when the custom bumper lights went on as I thought it looked like overkill.

    ReplyDelete